If You Have One or More Missing Teeth, We Can Help!
Dental Implants are Dr. Shimizu’s preferred dental restoration procedure for replacing missing teeth.
As a “Fellow” of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI), the dental implant procedure is one that Dr. Shimizu has performed many times at his dental practice here in San Jose.
We Are Currently Offering a Dental Implant Special of $500 Off of a Single Implant!
* Offer ends soon and can not be combined with any other offers. You must mention at the time of scheduling an appointment that you saw this on our website in order to receive the discount.
Before & After
Dental Implants are a time-tested treatment that allows for replacement of missing teeth that have been lost due to decay, fracture, or gum disease. A dental implant is a biocompatible, man-made substitute to replace missing tooth roots and is usually made of a space-age alloy of titanium. Dental Implants come in various shapes and sizes to fit most tooth replacement applications. Most are cylinders placed into bone and allowed to heal undisturbed while bone heals around them, locking them in like an anchor. After a short period of time, the implants are used as a foundation for replacing the missing teeth.
Because of their design and proven efficacy, dental implants provide distinct advantages over other procedures.
- There is no trimming of perfectly healthy teeth, as in the case of a bridge used to replace a missing tooth.
- Dental implants can help stabilize and retain a denture, especially the full lower denture. In this regard, mini-implants are a very cost-effective way to hold the lower denture in place so that chewing and speaking are more effective.
- When several teeth have been lost, they can anchor longer bridges or partial dentures.
- With proper placement, good hygiene habits, and a sound medical history, implants can often outlast conventional bridges, and are more functionally efficient than dentures.
- Dental implants have become the first choice of Dr. Shimizu to regain the “natural” look and feel of having your own teeth.