- Teeth gaps – Are you aware that teeth gaps affect more than the looks of your smile? Your teeth become prone to decay and infection. Invisalign fixes them by shifting them to a desirable position.
- Crowding – Overcrowding of teeth also affects more than just the appearance of your smile. Brushing and flossing become difficult, thus increasing the risk of decay and periodontal diseases. Invisalign dentists in San Jose will make sure you achieve optimal spaces between your teeth.
- Improper bites – Invisalign fixes overbites, underbite and crossbites, letting patients eat, chew and speak correctly.
- Get a perfect smile without coming to the notice of anyone with the help of Invisalign.
- Invisalign gives you no diet restrictions, which implies you can enjoy your favorite delicacies even during the treatment.
- They are easily removable, helping inconvenient dental care.
- The time duration needed to straighten teeth is less than traditional metal braces.
- You enjoy the benefit of fewer follow-up visits to your dentist rather than spending more time in the dental office.